1. (a)Discuss the trends in the world today that have necessitated studies in intercultural communication. (15 marks)
b) What role can the Kenyan media play in promoting cultural diversity? (10 marks)
2. Giving relevant examples, explain how language can be a barrier to intercultural communication. (15 marks)
3. Discuss the ethnocentric development stages that people go through when faced with intercultural difficulties. (15 marks)
4. Discuss the main tenets of Giles Communication Accommodation Theory (CAT) stating how it can be used to explain political communication in multi-cultural society like Kenya. (15 marks)
5. As a communicator, suggest strategies one can employ to improve their intercultural encounters. (15 marks)
6. Explain the following concepts as used in intercultural communication.
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers