Permeability of free space, µo= 4p × 10-7 H/m
1. A coil of radius 6cm and resistance 12O is placed in a long solenoid of radius 12cm and 6000 turns per meter such that its plane is perpendicular to the field produced by the solenoid. The current in the solenoid varies with the time according to the equation.
I=3t3 + 2t + 2 , whereby i and t are in amperes and seconds respectively. Calculate the magnitude of the e.m.f induced in the coil after time 2 seconds.
2. A coil of self inductance 0.8H and a resistor resistance 84O are connected to a 240Vp, 50Hz power line.
(i) Calculate the phase angle between the voltage across the inductor and input voltage.
(ii) Calculate the current flowing in the circuit.
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers