CASE STUDY 1-1: Lego – From ChapterSeptember 22, 2019
Health Organization Case StudySeptember 22, 2019
Demonstrate the integration and utilization of key concepts and knowledge from prior courses to solve the selected problem
Apply critical thinking and relevant concepts to the final project
All projects should have a comprehensive plan for successful completion. This week, you must provide details about your project that are designed to organize and manage all relevant resources to achieve specific goals and objectives.
Write 4–5 pages that explain the following:
- Problem statement
- Measurable goals and objectives
- Resources required
- A list of the tasks that are required for successfully implementing the project
- Communication plan
- Key stakeholders
- Board approval: Present the project to the board, including the executive summary. Obtain approval to move forward with requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Resource allocation: Submit requests for proposals to the 2 vendors that are identified. Include the return on investment (ROI) requirement. Meet with the bank representatives regarding financing. Meet with marketing to develop a campaign promoting the new process.
- Implementation tasks: Schedule employee meetings to share the plan to use new laboratory equipment that will allow a shorter time for obtaining results. Meet with all staff to communicate the plan, and create teams to handle the different components of the implementation. It is necessary to communicate the purpose of the proposed change and highlight the benefits. Create training schedules to allow the nursing staff time to learn the new laboratory process. The receptionists will need to be trained to identify which patients will be using the new laboratory and the standard process.
Please include at least 4 references in APA format