Analyze the results of a study comparing two ulcer therapies involving 43 participants. Data output is attached.
The study compares two ulcer therapies (A and B) with three variables: time of last visit in months, age in years, and duration of disease. Write a persuasive report type essay.
Describe the statistical test and the reason for using it. Briefly describe the summary statistics of the participants. What conclusions can you draw and what recommendations could you provide based on this information?
In your analysis, and before providing your recommendations, please consider:
· group statistics
· the independent-samples t-test
· homogeneity of variance
· the probability that the null hypothesis is correct
· t-test limitations
Justify your recommendations based on your data analysis. Include specific reasons for each recommendation. Requirements
· This paper should have at least 2 full pages, not including the title page or references.
· This paper must follow APA formatting and citation guidelines, including:
o Title page and Reference page
· All references should come from credible U.S. sources within the last 5 years. No “.com” sites
· Includes a highly developed viewpoint and purpose
· Organize your paper with subheadings (the writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.)
· The Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling).