What do you understand by Central Bank’s bank rate?September 10, 2016
A material fact is every circumstance which would influence the judgement of a prudent insurer in fixing the premium or determining whether he will take the risks.Briefly explain eight factors that must be disclosed to assist the insurer fix the premium and take the risks.September 10, 2016
Cross-Cultural Communication Research and Oral Presentation 30%
You are expected to:
- Give an overview of a chosen country and present their customs giving examples whenever possible. This should be based on research done using three different sources. (You may decide to interview a person from the country of your choice). 20%
- Conduct a meaningful learning activity for your classmates.10%
- Some areas you may want to look at are:
- General Information about the country ( one slide only)
- Classification of this country (based on theories covered in class, such as High and Low Context Culture, Three Colors Worldview theory)
- Business customs: Greetings and business card exchange, dress code, seating arrangements at meetings, gift exchange. Point out potential problems when dealing with that culture.
- Body language. Are there any gestures or behaviors considered offensive?
- A proverb from this country with an explanation
- An object typical of the culture with an explanation
- Famous building in that country
- Any other topic we cover in class – your teachers will advise you during the course.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers