NFC‐Powered Mobile Application for Taking Students’ Attendance in Class
Based on the above system request and in order to implement this project, you and your team are required to do the following.
Don’t forget to use suitable CASE tools where appropriate.
1. Define a plan to properly manage the project. This should include a comprehensive feasibility study, a WBS and PERT chart(s) which will serve you to best manage and monitor the execution of the project. This should also include your decision about the development methodology and your justification for choosing it as well as discussing potential risks and how you intend to mitigate them.
2. According to the development methodology you selected in the planning phase, conduct a comprehensive object-oriented analysis of the system. This should include identifying and documenting use cases, domain models, system components and sequence diagrams.
3. Perform a detailed design of the system. The design should include four major parts: system’s architecture, detailed design of the system’s components, user interfaces, and database design.
4. Finally, describe how you are going to test the implemented system. Testing should cover the functional as well as the non-functional requirements of the system.
For a custom-written paper, place your order now
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers