Homework is to be presented as a short (50-100-word) paragraph response for each question. Be sure to clearly address each question. The assignment is to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document electronically to the instructor.
- Define the term conscious sedation.
- Describe the symptoms of a patient needing conscious sedation and how this decision would be made.
- What is the primary effect of sedation and why is it important for patients to be closely monitored for even the simplest procedure?
- How would sedation dose affect different patients?
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Step 1: Track your food over the course of a minimum of 5-7 days Keep a record of journal entry:· Include ALL of your food – meals and snacks· Include ALL of your beverages – alcoholic and non-alcoholic· Include a full weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)· Include all exerciseStep 2: Take your food log and import into a Nutrition app of your choice, (ex. MyFitnessPal) and track your food.
- Include the meals and the servings sizes for each day.
- Post your answers to the following:
- Explain why a developmental assessment of children and adolescents is important.
- Describe two assessment instruments and explain why they are used for children and adolescents but not adults.
- Describe two treatment options for children and adolescents that may not be used when treating adults.
- Explain the role parents play in assessment and treatment.