Use the module required and optional materials and your own research to respond to the following questions:
1. Locate the Web site for your state’s health department.
2. Summarize eligibility criteria for the Medicaid program in your state of residence.
3. Describe your state’s Children’s Health Insurance Program (S-CHIP). What is it called? Who is eligible? What services are covered?
Length: Submit a 3-page paper, not including the cover page and the reference list.
– Note- Writing Style, Format and Guidelines for Assignment:
Purdue Online Writing Lab. (2018). General format. Retrieved from https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html
Purdue Online Writing Lab. (2018). In-text citations: The basics. Retrieved from https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/in_text_citations_the_basics.html
Purdue Online Writing Lab. (2018). Reference list: Basic rules. Retrieved from https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/reference_list_basic_rules.html
· Before Beginning Assignment Ensure The Required Reading That Is Completed. Important Links
· State’s Health Department Website: http://orange.floridahealth.gov
– Children’s Health Insurance: https://www.benefits.gov/benefit/1599