1(a) Name the most critical pre-natal stage of human development (1½ marks)
(b) Explain any EIGHT factors ( teratogens) that may result in death or abnormal development of the organisms at this critical stage (16 marks)
2. (a) Define the term ” socialization” (2½ marks)
(b) Discuss any FIVE agents of socialization. (15 marks)
3. Most adolescents display behavior problems at one time or another. To decide on whether or not certain kinds of behavior are a problem or not, the teacher should use some criteria.
(a) LIST such THREE criteria. (3½ marks)
(b) With examples, discuss any SEVEN family factors that cause behaviour problems amongst students (14 marks)
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers