1. Briefly describe the mode of feeding in cyclostomes.
2. List the main characteristics of amphibians.
3. Based on external morphology, give five differences between a chondrichthyan and an osteichthyan.
4. Distinguish between the following:
(a.) Afferent and efferent branchial vessels.
(b.) Homodont and heterodont dentition
(c.) Long-line and drop-line fishing methods
(d.) Plate and cryogenic freezing
5. Give an account of the terrestrial adaptations of the class Reptila.
6. a. How does the heart of the crocodile differ anatomically from those of other reptiles?
b. Give one similarity and one difference between avian and mammalian hearts.
c. Give functions of the following;
(i) Crops glands in pigeon
(ii) Cecum in herbivores
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers