1. Explain the principles of haemoglobin assay taking into account all the forms of haemoglobin complexes that may be found in mammalian blood.
2. Explain the leukocyte response in an animal through acute and chronic phases of an infected wound.
3. Using a clearly well labeled diagram explain the separation of mammalian blood components by microhaemocrit method.
4. Define erythrocyte indices and indicate the formulae used to obtain each of them.
5. Describe the procedure for making a suitable blood smear for differential blood count and diagnosis of blood parasites.
6. Explain the principles of bilirubin test in animals.
7. Outline the causes of blood urea nitrogen rise nad explain how it is tested in the laboratory.
8. Explain the meaning, principles and clinical significance of liver function test.
. SECTION B-30 MARKS
Answer any ONE question in this section.
9. Describe the parameters evaluated in macroscopic (gross) urinalysis, indicating the normal and abnormal findings in each.
10. a) Describe the modes of action, uses, advantages and disadvantages of the commonly used anticoagulants.
b) Discuss the general requirement that makes an anticoagulant suitable for blood.
11. a) Describe the general principles underlying enzyme analyses in animals.
b) Explain the meaning and interpretation of the different types and levels of alkaline phosphates
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers