Suppose you are working in an Investment Bank, a client with limited investment knowledge requests you to create a portfolio with a minimum required annual return of 20%. The client claims he is a risk-averse investor and his initial investment is £100,000. Please propose an investment plan for your client based on his expectation and the following requirements. This project requires you to use 2 years daily adjusted-close prices (from 01 March 2013 to 27 February 2015) of real listed company stocks. The data can be obtained from Yahoo Finance. Please use MS Excel to perform the calculations. The risk-free asset is assumed with an annual rate of return of 4%.December 29, 2016
Netflix – Summarize the results of your Environmental Scan and Porter’s 5 Forces.December 29, 2016
Identify a list of twenty significant cultural developments from the past. Write 8??10 pages in which you evaluate the developments’ significance in history and to your everyday life.
This assessment allows you to demonstrate your ability to think critically about the past and to understand its significance to modern life.
For this assessment, complete the following:
- Compile a list of twenty significant cultural developments from the past.
- Describe the cultural developments you noted and then evaluate their application to modern life.
- Notice any compelling themes here. Are there any common themes or persistent forms of expression, or especially vital historical periods among your choices? Think about what the items you selected say about who you are and what gives your life meaning.
- Consider how these developments impact your everyday life in a personal way. The cultural background of humanities disciplines provide some structure, of course, but what really matters are your own feelings, perceptions, thoughts, and decisions.
- How does an understanding of the humanities impact your life?
- How do you integrate the philosophical, religious, and aesthetic values of the humanities into daily living?
This essay will be an intensely personal one; make it a worthwhile exercise.
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Your paper should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Length: 8??10 typed and double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.