Trace the classification of man starting from the highest taxonomic unit.December 28, 2016
older adultsDecember 28, 2016
In preparation for this class you should write a short (100-150 words) text that does the following:
- Identifies a topic or area of interest that you will focus on
- Explains why it is important (ie. addressing the ‘so what?’ question)
Tells the reader what approach you will be arguing for in your essay.
Also as a part of your preparation for this assessment, you should develop an annotated bibliography. This will help keep track of your readings and ensure you maintain a good sense of their relevance to the argument you will be presenting in your essay.
- Start the top of your annotated bibliography with 3-5 keywords that help define your focus. I suggest that your annotations to each reference make it clear how your readings relate to one or more of these key words. This will help you stay focused.
- Write in references as you find and read them. Write them in using correct Harvard-UTS formatting.
- Add a number of bullets below each one (or perhaps comments in the margin). You should be able to think about what is relevant and important to you, but it may include: relationship to keywords, approach / perspective, key claims, strengths, limitations, does it mention any gaps / point to further research?
- The point is not to write lots of notes – but to really discipline yourself into identifying key points in relation to the assignment.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers