1. Discuss the contribution of biological traits theories in the formulation of policies for crime prevention and control.
2. Discuss the causes of criminality as explained by biochemical perspective.
3. Show how criminality in children has been linked to parental deviance by Bio-chriminologists.
4. Write notes on any three of the following concepts:
I. Diet and crime
ii. Brain damage and crime
iii. Hormonal imbalance and crime
iv. Environmental contaminants and crime
5. The society is to be blamed for the increased rate of criminality. Discuss this statement in relation to evolutionary perspective on crime.
6. a) Discuss the relationship between genetic abnormality and criminality.
b) Identify and discuss the different foundations of biological explanations to crime.
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers