a. Elucidate forms of non-adherence. (4 mks)
b. Highlight consequences of poor adherence. (3 mks)
a. Name any four drugs that are recommended for use in nucleoside analogue reverse transcriptase inhibitors treatment approach. (4 mks)
b. Identify any three bacterial organisma that cause sexually transmittes infections. (4 marks)
a. Wjat is Acute Retroviral Syndrome (ARS)?
b. Discuss the:
i. Most common symptoms of ARS? (3 mks)
ii. Less common symptoms of ARS? (2 mks)
4. Identify seven groups of individuals who should be considered for the HIv Antiretroviral treatments? (7 mks)
5. Describe the general reactions to seropositivity. (7 mks)
6. Describe the social and behavioral challenges facing prevention of STIs. (7 mks)
7. Define the following terms as used in HIV/AIDSA healthcare
a. CD4 count (3 mks)
b. Viral load (2 mks)
c. Window period (2 mks)
a. What are opportunistic infections? (2 mks)
b. List recognised ways of acquiring HIV gene, with examples in each case. (5 marks)
9. Briefly explain the following terms in healthcare?
a. Specificity of a test (3 mks)
b. Sensitivity of a test (4 mks)
a. What is PMTCT?
b. Describe the challenges faced by the PMTCT programs in our community
a. What is HIV? (3 mks)
b. What is AIDS? (4 mks)
12. With suitable illustrations, describe the life cycle of the HIV. (7 mks)
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers