1. Is my aim clear and concise?
2. Do my objectives clearly relate to my aim? And the audit tool
3. Does my rationale relate to my aim?
4. Have I designed the audit in a way that will enable me to achieve my aim?
Explain in detail your procedure for data collection. Describe the kind of data you will collect. Develop a data collection form based on the information you want to collect. Only collect what is necessary. The data collected should relate to the objectives of the project:
• To ensure that the data collected are precise, and that only essential data are collected, the details of what is to be collected must be established from the outset. The protocol should provide information on how the data will be managed, including data handling and coding for computer analysis, monitoring and verification. The protocol should explain: