‘The greatest economic challenge facing arts organisations is not that their potential audiences are cash-poor; it’s that they are time-poor.’ Discuss ways in which arts practitioners and organisations position themselves to attract people’s leisure dollar. From an economic perspective, what are the risks and potential benefits of these activities? Include examples drawn from at least two arts sectors.
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers