Examine the major signs, codes and myths you can identify, AND offer an understanding of commodity signs, their meanings and associated effectsDecember 28, 2016
JOHN CRANE FLEXIBOXDecember 28, 2016
Answer the following questions after analysing the case (read carefully the case to understand the questions):
- Identify the primary issues related to the selection of outbound transportation providers and discuss their importance to each process stakeholder. What other factors and issues should the Vehicle Transportation Team consider in the selection process?
- Starting with Event 38, develop flowchart of the delivery process for truck and rail.
- Which delivery method would you recommend for each new retailer to minimize the outbound logistics costs per vehicle? (3 marks)
- Which delivery method would you recommend for each new retailer to minimize transit time and transit time consistency? (3 marks)
- Assuming that each new retailer will sell 720 vehicles annually, which delivery method would you recommend for each new retailer to minimize vehicle damage?
- What is your final recommendation (truck or rail delivery) for each new retailer? Why? Which stakeholder groups are likely to be most/least satisfied with your decision? In addition, map the territory that is likely to be served by truck delivery.
For custom-written answers, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers