1. Loss of sensation from the lateral part of the aspect of the forearm indicates damage to the musculocutaneous nerve.
2. Except for the navicular bone, all tarsal bones provide muscle attachment.
3. Lateral displacement of the patella during contraction of quadriceps femoris muscle is an action done by the rectus femoris.
4. One could feel a dorsalis pedis pulse at the base of the first metatarsal bone between the tendons of the extensor digitorum longus and the extensor hallucis longus.
5. Pulsation of the posterior tibial artery is felt in front of the medial malleolus.
6. The medial meniscus is more commonly injured compared with the lateral.
7. A paralyzed peroneus longus muscle will weaken the longitudinal arch of the foot.
8. The unlocking of the knee joint is done by the hamstring muscles.
9. The gastrocnemius and soleus muscles play an important role in venous return process.
10. The upper lateral quadrant part of the gluteal region is the recommended part for intramuscular injections.
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers