. Define the term precisionApril 1, 2017
Nursing ResearchApril 1, 2017
Cross-Cultural Communication Research and Oral Presentation 30%
You are expected to:
- Give an overview of a chosen country and present their customs giving examples whenever possible. This should be based on research done using three different sources. (You may decide to interview a person from the country of your choice). 20%
- Conduct a meaningful learning activity for your classmates.10%
- Some areas you may want to look at are:
- General Information about the country ( one slide only)
- Classification of this country (based on theories covered in class, such as High and Low Context Culture, Three Colors Worldview theory)
- Business customs: Greetings and business card exchange, dress code, seating arrangements at meetings, gift exchange. Point out potential problems when dealing with that culture.
- Body language. Are there any gestures or behaviors considered offensive?
- A proverb from this country with an explanation
- An object typical of the culture with an explanation
- Famous building in that country
- Any other topic we cover in class – your teachers will advise you during the course.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers