iPod: Creating an iconic brand
1. What is the most important feature of the iPod/ Why?
2. Apple continues to operate a closed system (i.e. music download from iTMS can only be played on iPods). Do you recommend Apple continue this strategy, or should it open its system to users of any type of digital music player?
3. Has Apple done a good job of marketing the iPod, or have they relied too heavily on word of mouth and buzz to grow the brand?
4. Apple has extended its distribution network to include large retailers such as Circuit City and Best Buy. How important are these outlets to Apple? Should they be concerned with not having full control over the customer retail experience – control that they have in the Apple Stores?
5. What should Apple do next to sustain iPod sales? Create a new ad campaign? Introduce a new version of the iPod that plays video games?
For custom-written answers on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers