Carbon monoxide is one of the principal pollutants of the atmosphere.
a). Explain effects of CO air pollution. (4mks)
b). Explain the main sources of CO in the air
c). With the aid of a well labeled diagram explain the main features of a typical infrared photometer used in detection of CO in the air and mention any two key interferent molecules in this analysis (5mks).
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers