1.Explain the parameters evaluated in complete blood count in veterinary clinical practice.
2. Describe the general morphological characteristics of each leukocytic granulocytes in mammals.
3. Explain the leukocytic responses observed on blood smears of a cow with persistent systematic infection caused by virulent bacteria at the following phases
a) The first 3 days to 5 days.
.b) The intermediate 10-14 days.
c) After 21 days.
4. Using a well labeled diagram, describe the microhaematocrit analysis of blood and indicate the most important parameter derived from this method.
5. Explain the meaning of each of the following
a) Mean corpascular volume (MCV).
b) Mean corpascular haemoglobin (MCH).
c) Mean corpascular hemoglobin concentration.( MCHC).
e) Roleaux formation.
6. Explain the metabolism, excretion and the reliable testing for bilirubin.
7. Describe the glucose tolerance test in a dog and state its significance.
8. Explain the principles used to measure plasma electrolytes using a flame photometer.
. SECTION B- 30 MARKS
Answer any one question
9. Give a detailed description of parameters evaluated in urinalysis using urine strips.
10. Write an essay on anticoagulants citing their mode of action, advantages disadvantages and most common uses.
11. a) Describe the general principles of enzyme assay.
b) Discuss the principles, application and interpretation of phosphates for liver function tests
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers