Employers have a general duty to ensure, so far as reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare at work of all employees under the Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974. List and explain FOUR provisions that should be included.
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers